Last Week: 3-1
Last Week’s Results:
Tuesday – at UAB: W, 6-5
Friday – vs. Little Rock: W, 7-0
Saturday – vs. Little Rock: W, 6-0
Sunday – vs. Little Rock: L, 6-12
This Week’s Schedule:
Tuesday – vs. Lipscomb (4 p.m.)
Friday – at No. 3 Ole Miss (6:30 p.m.)
Saturday – at No. 3 Ole Miss (1:30 p.m.)
Sunday – at No. 3 Ole Miss (1:30 p.m.)
Last Week’s Top Performers
Mason Barnett – So. – RHP – Cartersville, Ga.
1 GS, 1-0, 0.00, 7.0 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 9 K
- Barnett turned in the first quality start of his career and earned his second straight win Saturday.
- Recorded career bests in innings and strikeouts, both also marking Auburn season highs.
- Allowed just three baserunners and faced just one batter over the minimum.
Cody Greenhill – Sr. – RHP – Russellville, Ala.
1 GS, 1-0, 0.00, 5.0 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 5 K
- Made his first start in two weeks and earned his second win of the season.
- Despite not being 100 percent healthy, turned in his first scoreless start.
- Needed just 58 pitches to get through 5.0 innings and threw 43 strikes.
Tyler Miller – Jr. – IF – Spanish Fort, Ala.
4 GP/GS, .375/.353/.625, 6-for-16, 2 R, 1 2B, 1 HR, 5 RBI
- Went 6-for-12 in three games vs. Little Rock.
- Hit his team best fourth home run of the year in the series opener.
- Turned in his fifth three-plus-hit game of the season in the finale.
- Has multiple hits in seven of the last 11 games and multiple RBI in five of the last 12.
Rankin Woley – Gr. – IF – Atlanta, Ga.
4 GP/GS, .400/.444/.467, 6-for-15, 5 R, 1 2B, 1 RBI, 1 SB
- Extended his season high hitting streak to eight games.
- Turned in a season high three hits and reached base five times at UAB.
- Registered a hit in all three contests vs. Little Rock.
Auburn started the week with a come-from-behind win at UAB Tuesday, marking the team’s first come-from-behind win this season … the Tigers scored four runs in the eighth inning to erase a two-run deficit … Brody Moore hit a two-run single with one out in the frame that proved to be the difference … pitchers Joseph Gonzalez and Hayden Mullins recorded all 27 outs and combined to strike out a season high 15 batters without issuing a walk … the Tigers started the series vs. Little Rock with back-to-back shutouts … in game one, Greenhill, Peyton Glavine and Carson Skipper combined to throw just 106 pitches, 78 of which were strikes … Auburn pitchers didn’t allow an earned run in 22.2 innings from Tuesday until Sunday … the Tigers struck out 47 batters and issued six walks in 36.0 innings during the week … Auburn hit four home runs against Little Rock – Ryan Bliss (3), Miller (4), Steven Williams (3) and Brody Moore (1) – and pushed its season total to 21 through 15 games … the 21 home runs are one more than the 2010 team that set the program record with 131 home runs hit through 15 games … Moore’s home run in the ninth inning Sunday was the first of his Auburn career … he became the 10th Auburn player to hit a home run this season.