Welcome to RadioAlabama!
RadioAlabama is a unique multimedia entertainment and digital marketing solutions company primarily focused on east central Alabama.
Our assets include six radio brands along with associated mobile apps, websites, social media channels, and text messaging services plus a hyperlocal online news, sports, and weather service.
Our on-air network reaches into parts of 20 counties — northwest to southeast from the Birmingham area to Auburn-Opelika, north to south from I-20 through Montgomery.
In addition to streaming platforms for PCs, laptops, and iOS and Android devices, our stations can be heard worldwide on iHeart Radio, Tune-In, and Amazon Alexa-enabled smart speakers.
98.3 Fox FM [WFXO] | 105.1 WRFS [WRFS] | Yea!106.5 [WFXO-HD2]
AU100 [WAUE] | KiX 100.3 [WYEA] | KiX 96.3 [WSGN]
SylacaugaNews.com | RadioAlabama Sports
Radio | Digital | Social | Mobile | Podcasts | News | Sports
RadioAlabama has created coronavirus resources to help during this time. Select an image below for more information.
If you are a business that has been affected by COVID-19, please email [email protected] with questions about how we can help.
RadioAlabama is currently offering specials to help businesses like yours get back on their feet and gain more business. Let us help on-air, online, and on-the-go with radio and video advertising. Send us an email to learn more.
Why Radio Advertising Works
- Radio can reach on-the-go consumers.
- Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Radio’s on-location broadcasts are both powerful and profitable.
- Radio’s unique, specialized formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Radio reaches prospective customers closest to the point of purchase.
- Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Radio provides unique and specialized on-air promotions.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Radio can influence new markets and prospects.
- Radio can complement other advertising platforms.
- Radio listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media is declining.
Our Coverage Areas