BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Alabama football’s Mac Jones was selected as the Southeastern Conference Co-Offensive Player of the Week, the league office announced on Monday. The honor is Jones’ third this season and second in as many weeks as he also picked up league honors following the Texas A&M and Georgia games.
Co-Offensive Player of the Week
- Led the Crimson Tide offense to a dominant 48-17 victory in Knoxville
- Racked up 387 yards on 25-of-31 passing
- Produced a 185.5 passer rating against one of the league’s best defensive units
- Finished with over 380 yards for the fourth straight game while averaging 15.5 yards per completion
- Accounted for 18 first downs through the air
- Added one rushing touchdown for the Tide’s second score of the afternoon
Get all the latest information on the team by following @AlabamaFTBL on Twitter and Facebook and AlabamaFBL on Instagram. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and AlabamaAthletics on Facebook.